Monday, November 24, 2008

Italian Intro (FdA). Blog vs Wiki.

Finally Nomignolov has an introduction that at least was updated this year!

Actually, the introduction was originally written in Italian, and the one I published is just freely translated into English. That introduction was a short article I wrote for the Italian web-zine "Il Fogliaccio degli Astratti", issue 48. Even if you don't know Italian, you can check it just out of curiosity. Luca Cerrato is doing a really nice job writing about abstract games!

Clearly I also posted the introduction on the new site for Nomignolov, as I will do for future things that will appear on this blog. I don't plan to duplicate things too much, but as for now both the blog must be complete and the wiki must grow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home