Saturday, November 08, 2008

Confusing blog

This is the house of Nomignolov software, my free hobby program for abstract strategy games. You can try it simply by downloading and unpacking the zip file from the menu on the right.

Poor Nomignolov has a blog instead of a real site! It won't have a real site anytime soon, and in the meanwhile the blog is just confusing! A blog is meant to be updated regularly, while a site for a software needs not.

Well, to be true, Nomignolov is now in stand-by. Indeed, I think I've met my realistic goals of a playable and expandable program for abstract games. The lack of time and of feedback made me pausing the project for the time being, but I'd love to polish it up, to make it more user friendly... and indeed to add new games!

What can I do about the blog? Well, at least I could try to reorganize its content that is now watered down old posts... It lacks a decent and updated introduction! The current one is ancient! I need to do the cleaning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

You could make a wiki for Nomignolov; wikidot.com is a nice free wiki system.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Jean Manuel Morales said...

This is indeed a very good idea! I created nomignolov.wikidot.com, and I will surely work on it. Thanks!

Bye, Jean

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home