Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Cibilimny and Nomignolov

Hello to all and Happy New Year!!!

I wrote a short article about Cibilimny. It is a simple puzzle game which is fun to play. I wrote the Lua script for Nomignolov, which will come with the next version of the program.

Of course you can't wait till the next version, so I uploaded a test release which you can try here. Warning: this is intended only to try Cibilimny! I have to work more on the program! You can download Nomignolov's last version 1.2 "Benbow"from the button at the right.

All the info about Cibilimny, including the game rules, could be found in this article. And for your pleasure, I append here two screenshots of the game.



I hope you like this game. After all it's just a test: my mother and my sister will test it a lot more before the next version of Nomignolov :-) And anyway, it's free!

I have some more Nomignolov related ideas to try in the next months, and I plan to release Version 1.3 as well. What can I add? It's easy: try it! play with it! explore it! write scripts! collaborate! spread the word about Nomignolov! ... I accept suggestions and contributions of any kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home